Our years of experience with local business has let us refine our site audits to 12 key measures that are vital to reliability, security and ultimately, your businesses uptime.
We’ll come to you and, through on-site assessments, interviews and observation, we provide a comprehensive site, network and security audit. The feedback we provide shows where your critical IT is strong and where there’s room for improvement.
Your assessment includes recommendations to bring your critical IT to high standards of utility, reliability, security, capacity and data redundancy. We work with and for you to review the recommendations and proceed according to your priorities.
Whether you’re moving, expanding or hosting an event, BRI can execute customized IT solutions to suit your needs.
We can also provide ongoing support for your IT environment including network troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair of hardware, remote monitoring and maintenance of servers and workstations.
BRI offers three pricing tiers for hourly work, with pre-payment hourly-rate discounts, as follows:
|Regular hourly rate||Advanced Pre-paid Plan||Premier Pre-paid Plan|
$225 after hours
10 hour minimum
20 hour minimum
|Response time||2 business days||4 hrs||2 hrs|
|Prepaid contract||N/A||10 hour minimum||20 hour minimum|
Billing Policies for hourly work:
- Billed in 15-minute increments
- One hour minimum for onsite and emergency work
- 30-minute minimum for remote session
- Pre-paid plans automatically renew upon depletion
- All work done on BRI holidays is billed at double the regular hourly rate.
If it absolutely has to work, we can help. BRI offers two programs to ensure server and workstation uptime.
Server Cloud Care
A network is only as strong as its weakest link. We monitor to find and fix any weak links and ensure your business-critical servers are up and running at peak efficiency. We proactively monitor for any required patches, security fixes and updates. We schedule any server reboots to happen in non-critical periods. If a problem arises, our team is immediately informed and can perform the necessary diagnosis and triage care when required.
At the end of each month, you receive a comprehensive maintenance report so you can see and understand everything that happened throughout the month.
Cloud care is billed at a flat per-server fee. Volume discounts are available. See our pricing table below.
|No pre-paid hourly plan/Pre-paid clients||Number of Servers||Price/Server/Month||Total per Month|
|No pre-paid plan||1||$300||300|
|Pre-paid plan clients||1||$250||250|
Billing policies for Server Cloud Care:
- Contract is month to month based on customer agreement
- Invoiced at the 1st of the month; must be cancelled prior to billing date
- This does not include Update Rollups or Service Packs as they are more serious updates and require proper vetting and planning
- This does not include BIOS, driver, or firmware updates
- This does not include Backup Exec or other third party updates or patches
Workstation Cloud Care
Workstation Cloud Care remotely manages all your networked workstation devices and your wireless network technology, so you can rest assured that your everyday IT is operating at peak performance. We monitor key workstation metrics in order to correct issues before they become problems. Among the services included with Workstation Cloud Care:
- Proactively monitoring the status of each workstation
- Comprehensive reports of any risks or known issues
- Scheduled maintenance and installation of critical updates
- Ensuring optimal performance
- Remote maintenance
For each workstation, backup, anti-virus, disk space, network connectivity, email, hardware, performance and security are all monitored.
Pricing for Workstation Cloud Care
$4/month per workstation
Charlottesville is one of only a handful of US towns and cities that can offer gigabit fiber Internet access to area businesses. We call it next generation Internet access to power the next generation of enterprise and ideas.
Gigabit fiber Internet is access at the speed of light and makes buffering, load times and slow downloads a thing of the past.